Launched in 2018, kea is one of the fastest-growing companies changing the way restaurants operate. We've raised $26 million from Tier 1 Silicon Valley investors, and we're not stopping there. Originating in Mountain View, California, and now fully remote, we are building a team that is excited about our mission: drive the world’s commerce by empowering restaurants to operate more intelligently and own their relationship with customers. The first product in our platform, kea Voice, takes orders over the phone at a high level of efficiency and consistency so that restaurants can focus on making delicious food. That's a win-win!
Our Commitment as a team
At kea, we live our values--we are committed to innovation while moving as one unit at high velocity. We are compassionate and care for others. We are open and transparent. We play to win the long game. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
About the Role
kea is looking for an experienced, passionate, and humble Real-Time Analyst to join our team to help us scale to the next level. The role involves agent queue management, tracking errors and identifying trends, and collaborating with cross-functional teams and our BPO to drive informed actions. In this fully-remote role, being highly accountable is essential as you will split your time between working independently and alongside other kea Operations team members.
You will find this role exhilarating if you genuinely enjoy being the operational eyes and ears of a technology business while keeping customers' experience front and center at all times.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Monitoring real-time metrics to maintain healthy call center production and being proactive when signs of poor health occur.
- Supervise the queue to guarantee adequate coverage for all brands, mitigating coverage concerns and ensuring the avoidance of any missed orders and calls waiting.
- Closely monitor agents' reports for errors and ensure timely communication of such errors to the relevant stakeholders.
- Keep track of errors and attendance to maintain accurate records for reporting purposes and to understand potential trends.
- Communicating with the kea Operations and Product departments, and BPO leads when solving issues related to the ordering platform or agent staffing; escalating to kea Account Management and Leadership as needed.
- Help maintain kea’s knowledge base for customers and assist in the creation of new SOP's.
- Contact Restaurant partner locations as needed to facilitate order recovery.
- Promptly answer inbound support emails and respond to customer inquiries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
What sets you up for success
- 1+ years of experience at a BPO on a campaign with heavy product or technical requirements or with a focus on analyzing data
- Open/flexible availability to work between 8:00am PST-10:00pm PST, including weekends
- Metrics-savvy & Proactive: experience monitoring metrics in real-time and making decisions based on data to protect business stability and efficiency
- Accountable & Independent: you’re self-directed and take pride in your work. It’s clear that you’re invested in your own professional growth, as well as the growth of the company you represent
- Strong analytical mindset, quick decision-making abilities, and adeptness at handling dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Effective communication skills that enable to convey insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with Slack, Hubspot, Confluence, Pager Duty, Gsheets, and/or Metabase preferred
- Experience with tech, SaaS, and/or software products preferred
- Familiarity with AI or startup preferred
- Work-from-home experience, set up with a reliable internet connection
- Mastery in Excel and/or GSheets, experience w/ a ticketing system (Hubspot and Jira), and BPO/Call Center experience would be a bonus
What’s in it for you
- 100% remote work (APAC or LATAM preferred)
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to “wear lots of hats” and accelerate your career
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture